Cost of medical examinations:
Full medical examination US$232 (Mexican pesos only), the exchange rate of the day*. *Taxes included.
- Visa or MasterCard credit or debit cards.
- Payments in cash or by the bank (the account number will be provided once the medical examination is over).
- No payments in dollars will be accepted.
- Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Timetable to keep your appointment:
- Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- They are sent directly to the eMedical system.
Requirements for medical examination:
- We suggest you contact us 2 weeks in advance of the date of your desired appointment.
- Medical referral": Document issued by the Australian Embassy, OR downloaded document of Australian website containing the TRN, HAP ID, OR password HRI.
- "Medical History": Document issued by the Australia Embassy, OR downloaded document of Australia website containing questions about your medical history.
- Present original and a photocopy of the first page of the current passport. If you do not have it, report it at the time you are making your appointment.
Before going to your appointment, please consider the following:
- 6 hours of fasting (NO LIQUIDS OR SOLIDS) for applicants over 15 years old.
- For applicants over 5 years of age, the first urine of the day will be collected in our facilities. (It is recommended to go to the bathroom for the last time 03:00 am).
- Introduce yourself 5 minutes before the time of your appointment.
- Reschedule if you are menstruating.
- If you wear glasses it is necessary that you go with them.
- Go with comfortable clothes, without accessories.
- Go to your appointment without companions (except minors under 18 and people with disabilities).
- If you have a chronic or degenerative illness, you must submit a medical certificate with diagnosis, treatment, evolution, and prognosis up to 5 years. These documents must be in English issued by your physician or by a certified translator (pathology report must be included, if any).
- If you recently underwent surgery, please submit proof of it in English from your doctor, on letterhead including copy of pathology report.
- If you have high blood pressure (or any heart condition), besides presenting doctor’s report in English, you must submit a (no longer than 1 month) recent electrocariogram.