Schedule an appointment:
Full medical examination US$232 (Mexican pesos only), the exchange rate of the day*
SCHEDULE ONLINE AN APPOINTMENT
- Visa or MasterCard credit or debit cards.
- Payments in cash or by the bank (the account number will be provided once the medical examination is over).
- No payments in dollars will be accepted.
- Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Timetable to keep your appointment:
- Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 14:00 p.m.
- Results are directly sent via e-mail to the Autralian Immigration and Citizenship Department.
- Regardless of whether your appointment is in Cd. Juarez you can take the medical exams with us as they are valid.
- We suggest you schedule your appointment 1 month in advance of your appointment at the Ciudad Juárez Consulate.
IMPORTANT: The use of false vaccination documents represents the risk of significantly delaying the whole process, visa forfeiture, and exposes you to be charged with fraud; do not compromise the process of obtaining visa, let us know immediately if any of your documents is false.
Before going to your appointment, please consider the following:¡IMPORTANT! To print this information, click here.
- If you have a chronic or degenerative illness, you must submit a medical certificate with diagnosis, treatment, evolution, and prognosis up to 5 years. These documents must be in English or French issued by your physician or by a certified translator (pathology report must be included, if any).
- If you recently underwent surgery, please submit proof of it from your doctor in English or French, on letterhead including copy of pathology report.
- If you have high blood pressure (or any heart condition), besides presenting doctor’s report in English or French, you must submit a (no longer than 1 month) recent ECG.
- If you need glasses, it is mandatory to present them at the time of the examination.
- Women could not be examined if they are in their menstrual period, if so, contact us to schedule a new appointment 5 (five) days after the last day of bleeding.
- Going to your appointment unaccompanied (except for children and adolescents under 18 years old, and people with either physical or mental disabilities).
- Please wear comfortable clothes and no accessories.
- Please take a shower before medical examination.
Requirements for medical examination:
- "Medical referral": Document issued by the Embassy of Australia, OR downloaded document of Australia website containing the TRN, HAP ID, OR password HRI.
- "Medical History": Document issued by the Embassy of Australia, OR downloaded document of Australia website containing questions about your medical history.
- Current Passport.