CANADA - With Medical Report sheet
SCHEDULE ONLINE AN APPOINTMENT
- Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Timetable to keep your appointment:
- Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Results are directly sent via e-mail to the Canada Immigration and Citizenship Department.
IMPORTANT: The use of false vaccination documents represents the risk of significantly delaying the whole process, visa forfeiture, and exposes you to be charged with fraud; do not compromise the process of obtaining visa, let us know immediately if any of your documents is false.
Requirements for medical examination:
- We suggest you contact us 2 weeks in advance of the date of your desired appointment.
- Letter issued by the Embassy of Canada, MEDICAL REPORT (contains IME, UCI or EMR).
- Original valid passport and one copy, or in case of not having passport, present original birth certificate and copy.
- In the case of children under 16, one copy of identification of the parent or guardian.
- Under 5 years old, it is obligatory to present: Original official immunization record, neonatal screening, Hospital release and copy of each.
Before going to your appointment, consider:
- 6 hours of fasting (NO LIQUIDS OR SOLIDS) for applicants over 15 years old.
- For applicants over 5 years of age, the first urine of the day will be collected in our facilities. (It is recommended to go to the bathroom for the last time 03:00 am).
- Introduce yourself 5 minutes before the time of your appointment.
- Reschedule if you are menstruating.
- If you wear glasses it is necessary that you go with them.
- Go with comfortable clothes, without accessories.
- Go to your appointment without companions (except minors under 18 and people with disabilities).
- If you have had surgeries, or suffer from chronic diseases please go with medical summary that is less than 3 months with diagnosis, treatment, prognosis, letterhead and in English or French), in case of suffering from arterial hypertension (high blood pressure) go with a recent electrocardiogram (less than 3 months).