NEW ZEALAND - Complete Exam
SCHEDULE ONLINE AN APPOINTMENT
- Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Timetable to keep your appointment:
- Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Results are directly sent via e-mail to the Canada Immigration and Citizenship Department.
IMPORTANT: The use of false vaccination documents represents the risk of significantly delaying the whole process, visa forfeiture, and exposes you to be charged with fraud; do not compromise the process of obtaining visa, let us know immediately if any of your documents is false.
Requirements for your medical examination:
- We suggest you contact us 2 weeks in advance of the date of your desired appointment.
- Original valid passport and one copy. (IT IS MANDATORY)
- In the case of children under 16, one copy of identification of the parent or guardian.
- Under 5 years old, it is obligatory to present: Original official immunization record, neonatal screening, Hospital release and copy of each.
Before going to your appointment, consider:
- 6 hours of fasting (NO LIQUIDS OR SOLIDS) for applicants over 15 years old.
- For applicants over 5 years of age, the first urine of the day will be collected in our facilities. (It is recommended to go to the bathroom for the last time 03:00 am).
- Introduce yourself 5 minutes before the time of your appointment.
- Reschedule if you are menstruating.
- If you wear glasses it is necessary that you go with them.
- Go with comfortable clothes, without accessories.
- Go to your appointment without companions (except minors under 18 and people with disabilities).
- If you have a chronic or degenerative illness, you must submit a medical certificate with diagnosis, treatment, evolution, and prognosis up to 5 years. These documents must be in English issued by your physician or by a certified translator (pathology report must be included, if any).
- If you recently underwent surgery, please submit proof of it in English from your doctor, on letterhead including copy of pathology report.
- If you have high blood pressure (or any heart condition), besides presenting doctor’s report in English, you must submit a (no longer than 1 month) recent electrocariogram.
- Consider that due to laboratory tests you will have to go to the clinic on the day of your appointment and a subsequent business day.