Schedule an appointment:
SCHEDULE ONLINE AN APPOINTMENT
- Visa or MasterCard credit or debit cards.
- Payments in cash or by the bank (the account number will be provided once the medical examination is over).
- No payments in dollars will be accepted.
- Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Timetable to keep your appointment:
- Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Results are directly sent via e-mail to the Canada Immigration and Citizenship Department.
- We suggest you contact us 2 weeks in advance of the date of your desired appointment.
IMPORTANT: The use of false vaccination documents represents the risk of significantly delaying the whole process, visa forfeiture, and exposes you to be charged with fraud; do not compromise the process of obtaining visa, let us know immediately if any of your documents is false.
Before going to your appointment, please consider the following:
- You should know if you require a complete examination or a chest x-ray.
- In case of complete examination:
- If you have a chronic or degenerative disease please bring (to your appointment) a medical certificate. This should include diagnosis, treatment and prognosis for the next 5 years.
- All documents should be in English or French (translation should be performed by a certified translator), if you have a pathology medical report please include it as well.
- If you had a recent surgery please present your medical report in English, on a letterhead and a copy of the pathology report.
- If you have high blood pressure or a heart condition, you will need to bring a recent (with 30 days) electrocardiogram (EKG), in addition to a doctor´s report in English.
- If you wear glasses, please bring them to your examination.
- In the case of women the urine sample should not be taken during her menstrual period. If this is the case, you should come 5 days after the last day of bleeding. Contact us to schedule a new appointment.
- Arrive bathed and in comfortable clothes, without accessories (piercings, jewelry).
In case of ONLY chest x-ray:
- Valid passport only