NEW ZEALAND - X-ray Plate
SCHEDULE ONLINE AN APPOINTMENT
- Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Timetable to keep your appointment:
- Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Results are directly sent via e-mail to the Canada Immigration and Citizenship Department.
IMPORTANT: The use of false vaccination documents represents the risk of significantly delaying the whole process, visa forfeiture, and exposes you to be charged with fraud; do not compromise the process of obtaining visa, let us know immediately if any of your documents is false.
Requirements for your medical examination:
- We suggest you contact us 2 weeks in advance of the date of your desired appointment.
- Original valid passport and one copy. (IT IS MANDATORY)
- In the case of children under 16, one copy of identification of the parent or guardian.
Before going to your appointment, consider:
- Introduce yourself 5 minutes before the time of your appointment.
- Go with comfortable clothes, without accessories.
- Go to your appointment without companions (except minors under 18 and people with disabilities).