Schedule an appointment:
(Plus the cost of vaccines that may be needed as the case may be).
SCHEDULE ONLINE AN APPOINTMENT
- Visa or MasterCard credit or debit cards.
- Payments in cash or by the bank (the account number will be provided once the medical examination is over).
- No payments in dollars will be accepted.
- Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Timetable to keep your appointment:
- Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Monday through Friday on timetable provided at the end of your medical examination.
- Regardless of whether your appointment is in Cd. Juarez you can take the medical exams with us as they are valid.
- We suggest you schedule your appointment 1 month in advance of your appointment at the Ciudad Juárez Consulate.
IMPORTANT: The use of false vaccination documents represents the risk of significantly delaying the whole process, visa forfeiture, and exposes you to be charged with fraud; do not compromise the process of obtaining visa, let us know immediately if any of your documents is false.
Before requesting an appointment, please consider the following:
- To be sure your visa appointment is at the Embassy of Mexico City.
- We suggest you schedule your appointment with 1 month in advance regarding your appointment at the Consulate in Ciudad Juarez.
Before going to your appointment, please consider the following:
- Fasting (NO LIQUIDS OR SOLIDS) for applicants over 15 years old.
- For applicants over 15 years, our facilities the first urine of the day will be collected.
- Women Will not appear if they are in their menstrual period if so, from the last day of bleeding, submitted 5 days and contact us to assign a new appointment.
- Showing up 10 minutes before the appointment time.
- Applicants for women with children (as) recorded bring all dates of birth.
- Bring home scored the E.U. where he lived and / will not visit.
- Going to your appointment unaccompanied (except for children and adolescents under 18 years old, and people with either physical or mental disabilities).
- If there is any physical condition, disability or previous psychiatric diagnosis, be sure to indicate this when registering your appointment.
- Minors (from 2 to 14 years old) on the day of their appointment will be given a PPD test, due to which they will have to return at 48 hours to be checked by the vaccinator.
Requirements for medical examination:
- Quote Sheet issued by the Embassy, all pages with the names of each applicant (Immigrant Visa).
- Enclosed envelope issued by the Embassy or Consulate (Non-immigrant Visa).
- Valid passport (original and one copy).
- Official and original vaccination primer, if any.
- Passbook official original vaccination, if it has (under 15 is required to present).
- If you need glasses, it is mandatory to present them at the time of the examination.
- If you currently are or were under treatment for a specific disease within in the last six months, it is mandatory to submit medical report that includes diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis. There is no need to stop daily dose.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and no accessories.
- Please take a shower before medical examination.
- Consider that if you do not respect the conditions stipulated, we cannot guarantee delivery time.