USA - Immigrant Visa
Cost of medical exams:
Taxes included. All costs plus the cost of the vaccines that are necessary as the case may be.
SCHEDULE ONLINE AN APPOINTMENT
- Visa or MasterCard credit or debit cards.
- Payments in cash or by the bank (the account number will be provided once the medical examination is over).
- No payments in dollars will be accepted.
- Monday through Friday from 8:00 to 14:00 hours
Timetable to keep your appointment:
- Monday through Friday from 7:30 to 11:00 hours
- They can be same day, in case of adults.
- Minors (2-14 years) 2 days after the exam.
IMPORTANT: The use of false vaccination documents represents the risk of significantly delaying the whole process, visa forfeiture, and exposes you to be charged with fraud; do not compromise the process of obtaining visa, let us know immediately if any of your documents is false.
- Regardless of whether your appointment is in Cd. Juarez, you can take medical exams at the CDMX.
- We suggest that you schedule your appointment 1 week in advance of your appointment at the Consulate in Ciudad Juarez.
Requirements for your medical examination:
- Quote Sheet issued by the Embassy, all pages with the names of each applicant.
- Valid passport.
- Official and original vaccination card, if any, It’s mandatory under 15 years.
Before going to your appointment, consider:
- Notify the staff of the clinic if the procedure has been carried out beforehand.
- For applicants over 15 years, our facilities the first urine of the day will be collected (It is recommended go to the bathroom for the last time at 03:00 a.m.).
- Show up 10 minutes before the appointment time.
- Female applicants with children recorded bring all dates of birth.
- Bring a note with the U.S. address where you will stay and visit, e-mail address, cellphone number and current address.
- If you need glasses, it is mandatory to have them at the time of the examination.
- Going to your appointment unaccompanied (except for children and adolescents under 18 years old, and people with either physical or mental disabilities).
- If you currently are or were under treatment for a specific disease within the last six months, it is mandatory to submit a medical report that includes diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis. There is no need to stop daily dose.
- Consider that if you do not respect the conditions stipulated, we cannot guarantee delivery time.